Having a baby leads to many material needs! There is also a need to connect with helpful community resources, learn new skills and find encouragement and support. We help address each of these needs in a variety of ways. Services and programs include:
- Maternity Clothes – gently used, freshly laundered, and available to any new or established client in need
- One-time Emergency Assistance – anyone from the community can request an emergency supply of formula, diapers, or baby clothing without being an established client
- Earn As You Learn incentive program – clients participate in learning opportunities to earn points which can be used in our on-site store to obtain baby items and supplies
- Josephine’s Closet – on-site store where clients exchange points for beautiful, new & gently used baby clothing, accessories, formula & diapers
- Infant Starter Baskets – prepared for each client completing 8-session prenatal education class offered in partnership with our friends from the UT Extension Office in the Expanded Food & Nutrition Program
Most of the things we share with clients come from friends who donate gently used or new clothing, accessories, and supplies. Local organizations and churches will also host item drives for us periodically, which helps enormously. Interested in hosting a drive? Let us know using the contact form below. And if you have items you’d like to donate, click here to view our Donation Guidelines. Thank you!
There is no cost to attend this event, but registration is required. Please follow this link to reserve seats for you and your guests.
This is a fund raising event and will include an invitation to make a financial investment in the ministry of Hope Pregnancy Center. The gifts we receive cultivate hope in the hearts and lives of women and couples making life-changing decisions. Your gift saves lives!
If you are unable to join us, but would like to give toward its success, please follow the link below. Thank you!
We can't wait! Doors Open 6:00 pm Friday, April 5th