Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damned.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s Statement of Faith
There is no cost to attend this event, but registration is required. Please follow this link to reserve seats for you and your guests.
This is a fund raising event and will include an invitation to make a financial investment in the ministry of Hope Pregnancy Center. The gifts we receive cultivate hope in the hearts and lives of women and couples making life-changing decisions. Your gift saves lives!
If you are unable to join us, but would like to give toward its success, please follow the link below. Thank you!
We can't wait! Doors Open 6:00 pm Friday, April 5th