It would be impossible to serve our clients effectively without the incredible women and men who volunteer at Hope. We are always looking for a few more amazing people to join our ranks… Is God calling you to serve?
Most volunteer roles require some level of training, whether it’s our one-day orientation, or the full six-session client advocacy training seminar. We want you to feel prepared, and we want our clients to have a positive, consistent experience at the center. That starts with quality training! Dates have been set for our next round of training, and we hope one of the options will work for you.
Possible roles include:
- Client Advocates
- Nurses & other Medical Professionals
- Earn As You Learn Volunteers
- Mom2Mom Mentors
- Pit Crew (for mobile ultrasound unit)
There are three different training opportunities in March:
Day-time orientation – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Required for all roles & a great way to explore involvement
Full training seminar – Tuesday & Thursday mornings – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, March 7 through 23
- Required for client advocates & nurses
- Recommended for Mom2Mom and EAYL volunteers
- Includes one-day orientation
Evening orientation – 6:30 am to 9:30 pm, Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Required for all roles & a great way to explore involvement if you are not available during the day
All trainees will need to submit an application prior to or on the first date of training. Once completed, you may mail it in to the center, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply drop it off. We’ll contact your references and meet with you to explore possibilities for your involvement. Thanks!
Ready to register? Complete the form below and click “Submit”. If you don’t see a “success” message after you submit it, please call Ruth or Martha at 931.645.2273 so we are sure your information is recorded. Thank you!