Keep an eye out for the mobile… it should be hitting the road SOON!

We are so excited to be partnering with our friends at ICU (Image Clear Ultrasound) Mobile to bring life changing, life saving services to the streets of Clarksville and the surrounding areas.  We’ve had the unit since March of 2016, and our timeline has been extended a few times for reasons beyond our control, but we think we’re almost ready.

The unit is currently in the shop receiving a few critical repairs.  Once it’s back, it will receive a new vehicle wrap, looking a lot like the artwork above.  Then we will be ready to explore service locations and start offering free pregnancy tests and client consultations.

We are excited to announce that our friends at the local Knights of Columbus chapter at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church are working to secure a matching grant on our behalf to purchase and install a new ultrasound machine on the mobile.  When the local chapter raises 51% of the purchase price, the national Knights office will grant the remaining 49% to cover the total cost of $24,000.  This amazing program has placed machines in centers and on mobile units across the country, and we are thrilled to be among them.

What needs remain?  Here’s a short list:

  • upgraded generator
  • drivers
  • Pit Crew members – maintain the unit, fill & empty tanks, etc.

Know someone who can help?  Have them get in touch with us!  And if you’d like to make a one-time gift toward this project, click here.

Getting the mobile unit on the road is one thing.  Keeping it going is another thing altogether.  We anticipate serving 150 to 300 additional clients in our first year of service.  While all services will be provided at no cost to the client, there will be a significant increase in costs for the ministry of Hope.  How much?  About $600 per client.

Would you be willing to sponsor one of those clients?  Start your automatic monthly gift of $50 to meet one woman at the crossroads of a life and death decision…  There’s nothing more powerful than saving one life because a mother’s heart was changed!  Click here to get started.

Can’t do $50 per month?  We understand.  Gifts in any amount or frequency are always welcome, and will be put to use in powerful ways.  Thanks for considering this need.  Together, we’re going to see God to amazing things!

Contact Us

4 + 4 =

Mobile Ultrasound Coming to Clarksville - Hope Pregnancy Center