What we Live, Work and Serve by:
- Truth – Hope Pregnancy Center (HPC) is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, we are committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord in both word and deed to women and couples facing an unexpected pregnancy.
- Accuracy – Hope Pregnancy Center is committed to providing its clients with accurate information about prenatal development, adoption, parenting and abortion.
- Integrity – HPC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. We denounce any form of deception in our corporate advertising or individual conversations with clients.
- Practicality – HPC is committed to helping women and couples make life-affirming decisions by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, clients may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- Non-Discrimination – HPC does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age or marital status of its clients.
- Pro-Life – HPC is unashamedly pro-life in its principles and practices, and does not recommend, provide or refer for abortion or abortion facilities. However, we recognize it is an option available to pregnant women, so we talk about the procedures and risks with those who are considering it.
- Accessibility – All services are free of charge at all times.
- Awareness – HPC is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, the impact of abortion on individuals and communities, and ways the faith community can effectively address these concerns.